CEPAR and the UNSW Business School offer highly competitive summer research scholarships to currently enrolled undergraduate students who are considering Honours and/or postgraduate research in the future. Students will participate in research projects supervised by CEPAR researchers and gain valuable research experience.
Applications for 2019/2020 are now closed. Applications for 2020/2021 will open in July 2021.
Review the CEPAR Honours Scholarship Guidelines.
Applications for 2020 scholarships will open in October 2019.
CEPAR Supplementary Scholarships provide additional support to eligible international and domestic higher degree research students who are in receipt of an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship, National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) or university equivalent scholarship to assist them with pursuing a program of study related to CEPAR.
Please check the Guidelines for eligibility.
Applications for 2020 will open in October 2019.
UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarships offer:
- The opportunity to work on high quality research projects with the best supervisory teams in world class environments at UNSW Sydney
- $41K a year stipend for four years
- Tuition fees for the full 4 year period
- Coaching and mentoring as part of a highly personalised leadership development plan
- Up to $10k each year to assist career development and international research collaborations
For more information on the UNSW Scientia Scholarship scheme visit the Scientia website.
Three CEPAR projects are eligible for UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarship funding:
CEPAR Postgraduate Scholarship in Decision Making and Ageing
Postgraduate Research Scholarship for Decision Making, Expectations and Cognitive Ageing Research.