Strand Leader: Scientia Professor Alan Woodland
Encompassing both demographic and macro type economic analysis of population change, this research strand examines the causes of fertility behaviour and longevity change with the aim of improving the accuracy and texture of our projections and forecasts which is critical for long-term planning and innovation by both government and business.
- Population Ageing and Australia’s Future
- Handbook in The Economics of Population Aging
- Ageing in Australia: Challenges and Opportunities
- National Transfer Accounts
- Analysing the Effects of Population Ageing in a Demographic Overlapping Generations Model
- Population Ageing, Innovation and Growth
- Estimation of Life-Cycle Models of Australian Households with Retirement Policy
For more information on individual projects please see the CEPAR Annual Report.